We are a full-service garage offering complete repair and maintenance services on
foreign and domestic vehicles at our shop, here in Rollinsville, Colorado. We're
located at 155 Main Street, just past the Rollinsville Post Office, by the railroad
tracks. Visit us at our shop or call us to talk.
- Straight talk and expert service.
- Service you can trust described in terms you can understand.
- Come in and meet the owner and manager, Ian Sellers.
- He has been in the business for more than a decade, and has
the experience to serve you properly.
- Ian is your knowledgable and courteous contact for virtually
any automotive service need.
- We recycle and we use established green,
auto shop practices!
- You have varied needs, so we provide flexible options!
- Large parts network: We buy from dozens of suppliers to bring you the best
quality and value.
- High-performance, factory-supplied, O.E.M. or economy parts choices.
- Choose from a variety of synthetic or conventional lubricants.
- Problem prioritization assistance: We'll help you decide what to fix first!
- Custom replacement or performance exhaust systems bent and welded on-site!
- Advanced computer diagnostics - we fix check engine light problems.
- Lots of shop space with three huge bays!
- New-style tire machine and wheel balancer for today's larger modern wheels.
- We offer very competetive prices on tires (deliverd to us in 1-2 days).
- We can mount and balance up to 48" diameter tires on up to 30" wheels!
- We'll even mount super-low-profile and the new run-flat styles of tires.
- Polycarbonate headlamp lens restoration service.
- Transforms old, dull and clouded headlights to shining like new!
- Improves light effectiveness and gets more light to the road.
- Reduces glare to oncoming traffic.
- Our expert staff care about their work and your vehicle.
- Call or visit us and we will treat you right!